It's sweeter when it turns red,
Mould grows better on bread,
In the dark, clean filth is bred,
Serve the wine, and the bread.
I'll just close my eyes, lie here,
You won't close yours, oh, fear,
It's safe in here, worry not dear,
Cobwebs won't strangle for a tear.
Well, explorers need not maps,
And after sleep I still need naps,
Life, it's full of spaces and gaps,
Filled by drinks from heart cups.
"Heart Cups"
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha
Welcome to my Poetry and writing blog, I am glad you stopped by:) I do Poetry and pieces of writing, just for fun and self-growth. I write for existence, just like breathing. "Creativity is the engine on my quill" I hope you'll enjoy my writing :) Checkout more of my work from my Facebook page; @Drew Poetry Kenya. You can also connect with me on Facebook as "Author Drew" and on Instagram @Drew.Poetry.ke Thanks for stopping by:)
Thursday, 28 April 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"
Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...
-
Stab your chest, kiss your cheek, "Shut up and die", Die by the truth, you little prick! You lived by a lie! My head drops from ...
-
Snowman with no carrot, a ride, in the parking lot, walk away let the car rot, bullets will hush a parrot. A day talking to my brother...
-
Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...
No comments:
Post a Comment