Friday 6 January 2017

"WHAT IS LOVE?"

Longer, can't hold my emotions, 
all these, 'a, b, c, d, e...' motions.
The highest sky and deepest sea,
can see, what the eyes can't see.
What is love,
If I can't have you, my love? 

I've been pulling all my strings,
I've been paining from my stings,
O, burning hair and peeling nails,
crushing bugs and melting snails.
But what is love,
When you're gone, my love? 

I have been crying in my sleep,
I find calm peace when I weep,
O, tonight I cry for you instead,
and for the words, I left unsaid.
I mightn't know what love is,
but you taught me how love feels...

"What Is Love"
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...