Friday 29 July 2016

"A JOURNEY...A GAME..."

Served me a delicacy on a dirty plate,
Walking in life, legs on my shoulders,
Bathing in tears, is what my soul does,
And I seem to find love in what I hate,
Life is a journey, I think am out of fuel,
Heaven's hard, I heard angels are cruel,
Well at first this was indeed something,
But, chasing after it, leaves me panting,
I'll say it again that this life is a journey,
And I've seen peoples' dreams decaying,
By the roadside, life's a game too honey,
I've figured out you indeed love playing,
It's a game not a sport, sorry for saying,
It is a game, with no loser nor a winner,
You either fall as a quitter or a survivor.

"A Journey...A Game..."
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha



No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...