Friday 24 March 2017

"HE ONCE MET A LASS"

He once met a lass, so fine,
Told himself, "I'll make her mine."
She brewed him the best honey, 
And made all his days sunny,
But would sting him like a bee. 

Had a pet name, called her, "Bee",
Played her melodies on soft piano,
Wrote her Poems, bold P, I know,
Always sung her a song, "Please, Believe",
And one day, she packed and left.

His poor heart was left, a cleft,
Got it wrong, thought it was "Bee leave",
Well, she did terribly, misunderstand,
Now he writes to make the miss understand,
His words craving for what he once felt.

"He Once Met A Lass"
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha

(Art Credits to the Artist)



No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...